The Notice of Race and Entry Form for the 2017 OK Dinghy World Championship in Barbados is now published.
• All entries must go through your National OK Dinghy Association
• The Overal Fee of £900 includes shipping from Europe, New Zealand or Australia, the OKDIA levy of £25 and the Entry Fee. The shipping fee is based on figures sent by your container coordinator in October 2016 and any increase has to be paid locally.
• It does not include insurance, carnet, fumigation, and other local charges. This must be paid locally.
• Each National Association is responsible for setting the the level of the Overall Fee in local currency, if necessary, and paying all Entry Fees and bank charges to the Organising Authority by February 1 2017.
• A fee will be charged (see entry form) for non-sailors attending the event to assist with planning. This will include: Opening Ceremny (2 hour bar + finger food buffet); Closing Ceremony (4 hour bar + Full buffet), gift (same as sailors get), any other events that are arranged for the sailors plus temporary membership of club to allow on-account purchases to be made at club bar and restaurant (cash less system).